Peas and Carrots Club Rules:
Peas and Carrots Club has kind of changed this year due to different way of serving food during this Covid-19 time.
1. In order to get your name in the drawing, you must order Hot Lunch.
2. 8th grade students are making the menu this year! They have done an excellent job and I think it helps them plan and look forward to eating hot lunch.
3. We still encourage Kindergarten to each all their hot lunch and at least try the veggies & fruit on tray.
4. At the end of the month, names will be drawn and given a prize for being such awesome school lunch participants.
5. Balloons are given out the last day of the month for all those who had a birthday within the month for K thru 8th. So far we have celebrated July, August, September, and October birthdays. We look forward celebrating all the students this school year through June 2021!
Chef Sharon’s Birthday Club:
Submit your birthday month & favorite menu item and we will name that lunch after your student! For example; “Picker’s Family Favorite Tamale Pie” and they will get a birthday balloon on the Friday of their birthday week. (Including June & July Birthday’s we will try to accommodate during May and August/September.)