Peas and Carrots Club Rules:
Peas and Carrots Club has kind of changed this year due to different way of serving food during this Covid-19 time.
1. In order to get your name in the drawing, you must order Hot Lunch.
2. 8th grade students are making the menu this year! They have done an excellent job and I think it helps them plan and look forward to eating hot lunch.
3. We still encourage Kindergarten to each all their hot lunch and at least try the veggies & fruit on tray.
4. At the end of the month, names will be drawn and given a prize for being such awesome school lunch participants.
5. Balloons are given out the last day of the month for all those who had a birthday within the month for K thru 8th. So far we have celebrated July, August, September, and October 2020 birthdays. We look forward celebrating all the students this school year through June 2021!
Chef Sharon’s Birthday Club:
Submit your birthday month & favorite menu item and we will name that lunch after your student! For example; “Picker’s Family Favorite Tamale Pie” and they will get a birthday balloon on the Friday of their birthday week. (Including June & July Birthday’s we will try to accommodate during May and August/September.)